1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 3 Exercise

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Endless luke, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Endless luke

Endless luke Well known member

When was the last time you exercised or did another physical activity? What was this activity? How did it make you feel physically and emotionally? If it is has been a while since you last exercised, why?

I went for a jog today and I continue to see improvements. In the beginning I was mostly shuffling but I worked up to a better pace. For the past two days I've been really concentrating on acceptance. If my neck is hurting then I just feel it and accept it. In fact during much of this jog, I repeated to myself that "I accept this". Overall this lead to me feeling calmer and to me not obsessing about my symptoms.

eric watson and gailnyc like this.
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Luke, this is words of wisdom-
    keep doing this style and soon it'll become habit
    then when the focus decreases- that's when the pain will start to decrease too
    good to see your doing great, keep us informed

Endless luke likes this.