1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Exercise in my life

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by n3wme2012, Apr 19, 2018.

1. n3wme2012

n3wme2012 New Member

I have been working on different views similar to Dr. Sarno's; the pain is not a result of physical injury or damage. So for months I have tried to increase the amount of exercise I do. I adopted 2 dogs about 6 years ago to try and encourage myself to walk more. It worked for awhile, but the dogs overall have added to my tension because they come with their own issues and caring for them, although I love them deeply, has been an added burden. I have tried to adopt the attitude that walking, whether in pain or not, is something I will do regardless as it is something I need. I used to golf, but the pain and expense has curtailed that as well. I hope to return to golfing and try to exercise in some way everyday.