1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Excited to start

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Bikeforlife, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Bikeforlife

Bikeforlife Newcomer

Hi everyone. I’m new to TMS but have been hearing Howard Stern talk about Dr. Sarno for years. I have had lower back pain that shifts from side to side for over a year now, ever since my first child was born which happened to coincide with finishing chemo and radiation for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. I was starting down the path of “traditional” medicine but decided to read Dr. Sarno’ as book. It spoke to me in a way that I didn’t expect. I’m a believer and am excited to start this journey. Lord knows I repress a ton of emotion, mostly anger, anxiety, stress, etc. I’ve been in psychotherapy for periods before and I’m hoping Dr. Sarno’s method helps elucidate some issues I have and resolves the back pain as a result. Looking forward to this!

Baseball65, ssxl4000 and ARP like this.
  2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

I hope the program works well for you! Reach out if you come up with questions or doubts.

Bikeforlife likes this.