1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Excessive Sweating TMS?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by italianfin24, Apr 28, 2019.

1. italianfin24

italianfin24 Newcomer

I had back pain for 6 years and sometimes neckpain. When I found out about this book, I ended up curing my pain in about 6 weeks, which was unbelievable to me at the time.

Anyway, I recently had a bit of shoulder pain. It become pretty serious and I realized after a month that it was TMS and ended up healing myself again.

But now, I am chronically and excessively sweating in my armpits out of nowhere. Is this a form of TMS? I have never been one to sweat, no matter what really and now this condition just popped up and I’m a bit suspicious that it’s an equivalent of TMS.

Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks!

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi italianfin24,

I recall others at the Forum reporting similar excessive perspiration in the past, but I have no experience of it personally. Of course perspiration is certainly triggered by emotions! So, unless there is a medical condition, it seems you could treat this as TMS.

Andy B