1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 3 Excercising

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Berend, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Berend

Berend New Member

So today is about when was the last time you excercised.
    Well today was the last time. I cycled on my MTB to my mother for a cup of coffee and it was about 7km.
    Furthermore I walk almost every day with my dogs and this ia around 4km.
    Normally through the week I cycle to work/school with work being 8km away and school 14km away.
    I also do some strenghting excercises for my abdominal muscles about 3 times a week and I used to do the rest of the upperbody too but after a typical TMS symptoms I stopped those about 3 months ago.

Excercising in the morning is though on me (except the walking) and I don't like it to cycle to work/school in the morning. After work/school I like to cycle to just be outside and being relaxed. It sometimes makes me feel more energised. But most of the times like today after cycling I feel tired from the cycling upon my normal fatigue.

I used to cycle on most sundays a little ride like 30km but this also passed away last year due to more fatigue.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019