1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Evidence

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by 444, Jun 5, 2021.

1. 444

444 Peer Supporter

Been working on this for a little more than a week. Main issue is low back pain. This morning while laying in bed a headache started. I get them every once in a while, but this morning as soon as it started I just said TMS in my head. Literally in one to two seconds it was gone. It was pretty cool how that happened. Told my wife about it while we were bike riding. (Forcing myself to resume normal activities). Also wrote about it in my journal under evidence.

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi 444,

Great report here. I hope you write a little note to yourself, a few sentences about this, including how it felt to have this happen. Put the note somewhere and read it once in a while. There is so much profound "learning" in your experience. Let it sooth you and go deep. This is a huge part of the "method," this new surprising understanding that the symptoms are not dangerous, that they can easily go with no effort, that they are not physical.

Bravo!!!

Andy

Ellen and BloodMoon like this.