1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Entering the presence process 2nd time.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Nielsbohr, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Nielsbohr

Nielsbohr Newcomer

Hi, everyone.

For those who has completed the presence process might have a moment after completion in contemplation where you might think "what the hell just happened to me?".
    I am now ready to go again, and the last time I did the process was in February 2018. Now my concern is, that I did regress some after. Which means my ego was tired of being disciplined so much. I stopped the breathing exercises and went a bit more mental.
    Now that I am back in a new form and can see the huge difference in my reaction vs response. I am determined to take it again, even a third time in the future, as this tool is huge towards freedom.
    I feel I have not lost the accumulation of presence or consciousness, as I meditate my body vibrates in the insight practises as it did in the breathing.
    How long after first completion can it go before you "lose" the emotional benefits?
    It's been 6 months now.

Best regards,
    Christer.