1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Easily irritated and ready to explode

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Yulia1975, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Yulia1975

Yulia1975 Peer Supporter

Hello my friends,

I have a new pattern that makes me feel frustrated: I experience different level of muscle tension in my neck or shoulder or jaw areas during a day, and sometimes I feel so irritated or angry (suddenly) when someone is angry at me, screaming, demanding , or wants something from me and I can not stand it..And I start to feel my muscle tension is higher than usual. Or opposite, I suddenly feel irritated and my symptoms blowing to a different level. Did anyone experienced it?

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Yulia1975,
    Yes.
    As I worked the Dr. Sarno program, journaling about my inner anger, and telling myself to 'stop the symptoms, I am willing feel my emotions' I had some unexpected and large outbursts of anger. I think my inquiry and allowing, as part of Dr. Sarno's recommendations, did in fact effect my awareness and allow anger/rage into more consciousness. Hope this helps.
    Andy B