1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Each day is new

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by fiddlegal, Nov 29, 2017.

1. fiddlegal

fiddlegal Newcomer

First time to post anything. I am grateful to be here and for the exercises and new knowledge. I still have pain but not being afraid of it has helped my life immensly. My blood pressure has been "at risk" and now its back to normal. I am thankful to God for this journey, pain and all. Praying for all who are going through this.

Aziz and georgethee like this.
  2. georgethee

georgethee Peer Supporter

Hi Fiddlegal - Welcome, sounds you are on the right track.

Aziz likes this.
  3. jml19

jml19 Peer Supporter

I agree with georgethee......you are definitely on the right track. Not being afraid of the pain is the key and the goal.

Aziz likes this.
  4. Aziz

Aziz Peer Supporter

#9 I will not be concerned or intimidated by the pain.

BOOM.

I go in and out of that myself. But when I'm not bothered by it or afraid of it, life sure is better : )
    And it actually helps it go away faster!