1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Dry eyes and blepharitis

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eire777, Jun 30, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Eire777

Eire777 Newcomer

Hey, for the past 6 months I’ve had dry eyes and blepharitis been to multiple eye doctors that have diagnosed me with blepharitis which results in dry eyes. I’ve followed everything they said to do such as lid scrubs, warm compress and eye drops and they haven’t helped at all. I’m having panic attacks regularly and feeling like my life is over that I can’t return to normal.

I had to finish my college course online and with dry eyes that was extremely stressful. What I find frustrating with the doctors is that they haven’t specifically identified a cause as to why this is happening. I’ve had a treatment called blephex and this is suppose to get rid of blepharitis for at least a month and mine came back after a couple of days I was also really stressed getting that treatment.

I definitely understand that my Dry eyes and blepharitis could be TMS but when your eyes are swollen and red and I have flakes in my eyelashes it’s hard to just not do anything. Would the best thing to do be to use an eyelid scrub twice a day than avoid thinking about it? I also constantly think about it always looking in the mirror.

Thanks