1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S. (New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

DR Schubiner

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by HankC, Oct 3, 2023.

1. HankC

HankC New Member

I know he is no longer with Providence Hospital. I had his updated contact info but lost it. Does anyone have it?

2. Cactusflower

Cactusflower Beloved Grand Eagle

Syl likes this.
  3. Tomi

Tomi Peer Supporter

4. Syl

Syl Peer Supporter

Dr Schubiner's website is FANTASTIC!!! I'm revisiting it right now and watching all the videos and listening to the podcasts, etc, etc. There is so much excellent information about TMS/MBS and so on, and somehow, while watching all this stuff (which I pretty much know by heart) I still managed to pull myself out of the anxiety sinkhole I was in for the past few months while dealing with some new health issues, so now I'm going to go through the Unlearn Your Pain program all over again. I allowed fear to take over my life again and, combined with all the stress, I am so glad I reached out to Dr Schubiner. Hard work ahead for me, but the alternative is worse.

Ellen likes this.