1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. Sarno's group lectures

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Pilot in pain, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Pilot in pain

Pilot in pain Peer Supporter

I see on the forum there are a ton of clips and audio files of a lot of TMS folks but has anyone seen a link to the actual sessions Dr Sarno used to do with his group patients just to watch and listen to them? Might be helpful for sure.

Just thought I would ask!

Thanks all!

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

You can check out the Healing Back Pain DVD. It contains a lecture by Dr. Sarno about TMS followed by one towards patients. I would also recommend watching the Interview with Nicole Sachs. She was part of the Alumni Panels and talks about her own experience with TMS. It is really terrific!

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Also, Steve Ozamich said that he got even more benefit from Dr. Sarno's Healing Back Pain by listening to the CD because Sarno's voice
    is almost hypnotic. I'm going to order a copy for myself.

4. Lori

Lori Well known member

I agree, the Healing Back Pain DVD has his lecture, and it was very similar to the lecture I saw him give in 2007.

5. Pilot in pain

Pilot in pain Peer Supporter

That is awesome. I did see that video in earlier research. Way to go. I will get that DvD for sure. I am on day 9 of the program now. If I do not see results I am going to fly to NY and try and meet with Dr Ira or the chap in Somerset NJ.

Thanks!

6. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm assuming the Healing Back Pain DVD contains the same lectures on the VHS Healing Back Pain: The Mindbody Prescription Video? It states on the outside that this is "The Lecture/Treatment which continues to help thousands to become pain-free without surgery, physical therapy, or exercises". There's also a study guide enclosed. Sounds like the DVD and the VHS both contain the same two-part lecture series Dr Sarno gives to a group of TMS patients.