1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Dr Hanscom

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

I just been on is site for the last 2 hrs reading is methodology and it sounds the same but with a few nice changes ... Does anybody have any opinion on his course of treament

2. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Markus

I also liked is methodology, also coming from a md/ surgeon makes it so much more convincing...
    I like how he explains how first get your body and mind calm and make sure you are getting ample sleep and that he recommends medication to get you there then taper off as you go threw your writing and active meditation.

3. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

Hanscom is brilliant given his surgical background. interview here is good

4. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Boston,

I've looked at his site, I'm pretty impressed with his work.

Boston Redsox likes this.
  5. Kalo

Kalo Well known member

Hi All,

I have a couple of questions regarding Dr. Hascom! I looked on his website and well, yeah, if you have back pain, well your golden...No NEED FOR SURGERY!!!

But, I look further on his site and well, if you have leg pain, sciatica, blah, blah, blah, then you need surgery!!! At least that is what I am gathering...Has anyone seen his site...Am, I interrupting his site wrong??

Dr. Sarno said pinched nerves are not caused by disc abnormalities, Steve O says the same thing, Georgie Oldfield has stories of people on her site that actually had prolapse disc, pinching the nerves and all of them were cured when they found out their pain was caused from STRESS ILLNESS..

Can someone enlighten me as to why Dr. Hascom mentions all these procedures on his site and basically says if you have this procedure done you have a 85 to 90 percent cure rate, however, sometimes if the nerves have been pinch for way to long you may still have pain after the procedure.

Thanks,

Kalo