1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 6 Doubts?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by scboymom, Aug 27, 2018.

1. scboymom

scboymom Newcomer

I don't know, am I the only one that has no doubts regarding TMS? I'm just so relieved to finally have an explanation and a diagnosis that I'm actually seeing impactful results with!! The more I read, the more I see, the more I hear, the better I understand and know what's going on inside of me. I don't know, maybe I'm an odd duck that has no problem saying there's actually nothing structurally wrong with me? Maybe it helps that I have a loooooong list of negative blood panels, x-rays, test results, etc to back up that there's nothing physically causing my pain. Hmmmm.

plum likes this.
  2. bur

bur New Member

I feel the same way. From the moment I read about TMS I just knew this was it. It feels right, it fits, it explains what doctors could not explain before. I just know this is it.

I feel no need to hold on to the structural explanation at all. It's rather a relief that I do not have to keep on searching for a physical explanation (which doctors have not been able to find so far).

Another reason I find TMS easy to accept is that this is something I can "work" on. There is something I can do. I like that thought quite a lot better than "there is nothing we can do, you'll have to learn to live with it".

scboymom likes this.
  3. scboymom

scboymom Newcomer

Echoing your sentiments, I feel the same way! I love that I can do things actively to make it better, or keep things @ optimum levels. Ability to work on it actively, and see fast results, and all the information being readily available just solidifies how real TMS is. This isn't the same as "I've got the secret sauce, for only $xxx.xx dollars!" That it's available to all lets me know that it works so well, everyone just wants to share the info. I love that!

bur likes this.