1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Don't Forget to do This

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Our personality traits can be renewed, its the traits that we renew -- not who we are but just the negative personality traits. Like no one wants to listen to me -- Well that's a bad thought to keep and ponder so start telling yourself higher truths like you are meant to be heard and you are in control. You can accomplish anything you want to accomplish and so forth. Remember to keep your thoughts in line with harmony.

Often we go through the whole day mad and doubting and thinking were not good enough and then we ask what's the problem. Well when you think the way I just described, those thoughts are keeping you in pain as Good ol Dr. Abraham Low shows time and again in his books. AS long as you worry and doubt or even ponder thoughts like I'm not good enough then you will most defiantly never know that this is all repression work and pressure keeping the pain and anxiety alive. It's when we face life without fear or anger in a spirit of harmony that we begin to heal. You don't have to be perfect but you need know these truths. It took me a long time to learn the truth I just told you.

Now if your rushing then your creating pressure in your nervous system. Don't do that ok. Its not ok. Take your time and learn slowly and embrace the lessons. Your mind knows your rushing. Be content and patient.

See you guys know this. Now its very conscious to you -- don't hold back from correcting this issue ok.

butterfly, G.R. and LindaRK like this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks, Herbie. We need to remind ourselves of this, to be in harmony with ourselves, others, and our life.

Slow down and smell today's roses. Not yesterday's or tomorrow's. Today's roses give us all we need.

LindaRK and Eric "Herbie" Watson like this.
  3. Solange

Solange Well known member

Great advice Herbie. I am so often rushing and impatient to get things done even when I am not under time pressure. I have begun to notice this trait in myself and to feel the pressure building before it gets to danger level. It has also made me impatient in the past with other people who I used to think were a bit slow. Of course, I now realise that their approach is one I need to learn from and I'm getting better at slowing down the pace.
    As a child, everything I did had to be done at the double and I think that even when I escaped from that atmosphere, I took the philosophy with me.
    Haven't got any roses to smell at the moment,Walt, but a big jug of daffodils will give me a boost!

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Last night I dreamed I was in a garden full of daffodils and other spring flowers.

I woke up so refleshed!

It snowed 6 more inches overnight and as I used the slowblower to clear the driveway
    I thought of the spring garden and I also laughed. I'm almost 84 and did the work and
    felt no pain.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  5. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Im glad you are working on this because this is the number 1 thing you need to work on -- reaction control. I have been honing mine for over a year so make sure to take it easy and catch those thoughts as they pour in then through them out ok. You know when its at a bad level. You might want to go and meditate at this time. Then just go over your mental relaxation and use images of light wind or fire. Whichever element you like and be creative like seeing and smelling and feeling a water fall or a cloudy blue sky or a beautiful green rain forest. This will help you grow as learn to control your balance.

This is good news to know mindfulliving. dancea

Don't wait to feel like you have accomplished anything before you smell the roses -- give yourself an A for effort and go and dance with the dafidils -- Your safe, you're doing great.

6. Eric "Herbie" Watson

This is a great example of a wonderful dream power and its effects on your very next day.
    Awesome. Thanks Walt.
    Here's your proof. :)