1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone know of a TMS therapist that uses the IFS Internal Family Systems approach?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Terry16, Apr 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Terry16

Terry16 Newcomer

Does anyone know of a TMS therapist that uses the IFS Internal Family Systems approach? Any experiences or opinions using this approach for TMS treatment would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Terry,

I know someone, not a therapist, who might help you long distance. Private message me if you like. She's very good, but uses Voice Dialogue which is similar but not exactly the same. She knows TMS stuff very well.

I think this is a great way to approach TMS, because it will help you see the parts which have been ignored and you'll see the relationships between the parts ---where the "inner tension" which Dr. Sarno described originates.

Good luck in your TMS work, and Welcome!

Andy