1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

does anyone have a link/list of different emotions

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by zenyatta20, Mar 6, 2020.

1. zenyatta20

zenyatta20 New Member

This may sound stupid but when I am journaling, I use the same words over and over again. Frustrated, angry, sad, empty. However, I think if I had a list of emotions to read before I journal, it would open me up to what I may actually be feeling as I could tap into what is really going on if I had a stronger vocabulary. Does anyone have a nice list or a link of different emotions so I can look at that for what I am actually feeling?

Aimee88 and plum like this.
  2. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

DCCBBDF3-4A79-4F56-8AD2-8125DBB69B30.jpeg

This may prove helpful.
    It’s called The Feelings Wheel.

(I’m on my phone so if the image fails to load, google feelings wheel).

Aimee88 and Tennis Tom like this.
  3. Aimee88

Aimee88 Well known member

I don't think this is stupid at all....because I did just that...googled a list of feeling words to help me in my journaling. The wheel is much prettier! Thank you, Plum.