1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 4 doctors

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Jay25172875, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Jay25172875

Jay25172875 Newcomer

I think the worse thing that was said to me by a doctor was that I had degenerative disc disease and a disc herniation and a tear in another and that I would have to stop impact running and do pilates for the rest of my life, but could not give me an answer to how this would effect my career. Every time I went It the doctors I was made to feel like a nuisance and that they wanted me in and out as quickly as possible.

Every time I mentioned my physical symptoms they put it down to anxiety, I once went and the doctor literally just said we will see how it goes give it a few months and come back if it does not go away, I walked out almost with a sense of elation I had felt frustrated by the medical service since the start of my back pain and their reluctance to take any action. However on this occasion I walked out and I didn’t care id had enough.

I continued to live with the pain, and decided to go back to the doctors last week, I’ve had a blood test for many different things and all have come back normal.