1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Doctor John E. Sarno

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by BeWell, Sep 10, 2016.

1. BeWell

BeWell Well known member

This forum is diversified. One person is helped here. The other over there.

But where is the center? Doctor John E. Sarno.

Every Doctor in the diversified universe is out there touting (SELLING FOR MONEY AND FAME!) what Doctor Sarno has figured out already.

Is the cause a mind induced problem, or a convoluted source of mind and injury? It can't be both.

"What you have been told is not true." Dr. Sarno

Please forgive me for hammering the point the Doctors make the wrong diagnosis. This is why epidemics spread.

"Because Doctors make the wrong diagnosis." Dr. Sarno

"You're going to get better because you finally have the right diagnosis. That is the heart of the matter." Dr. Sarno

It does no good in the universe of sources to acknowledge different sources when those sources are wishy washy in the mindbody universe. Remember, both feet in one ballpark. You cannot accept the mindbody diagnosis and have other foot in believing the source of the problem is from lingering injury, sensitized nerves, or other nonsense.

Ines likes this.
  2. BeWell

BeWell Well known member

Cara and riverrat like this.
  3. honeybear424

honeybear424 Well known member

I love this little clip! Saw it a few weeks ago for the first time and watched it over and over. The beginning is great where he says, "Didn't you hear those people say how long it took them...a long, long time? It's only a problem if you don't understand that not everybody is the same. That's all that's the problem." This is so encouraging to me because I have not been one of the quick cures.

Peggy, Cara and Boston Redsox like this.