1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Do you procrastinate? Can barometric pressure set off pain?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by MWsunin12, Mar 27, 2017.

1. MWsunin12

MWsunin12 Beloved Grand Eagle

I was listening to a radio show and a therapist said procrastination is a form of severe fear.

I procrastinate. I always get the work done and meet the deadline, but I push it. But, I'm still perfectionistic.

I know Sarno's thoughts were that Type T people are "Over-Achievers" and always push themselves.

Any thoughts on this? Any

Also, the barometric pressure has been all over the place here in the SouthWest. I feel like it affects my nerve pain, but I've been other places and driven through about 5 different types of weather and not felt this nerve sensitive. I've always heard people say that they can "feel" a storm coming in through an old injury. So, why is this a commonly - held belief? Or is there a reality to it? Why sometimes and not others?

Full of questions tonight after a rough weekend.

Peace,
    Marcia