1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Disheartening news

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by rxstevens, Apr 3, 2014.

1. rxstevens

rxstevens New Member

The most disheartening thing a doctor has told me is that I have degenerative discs and bulging discs (with no explanation) and that I need to just learn to deal with my pain (NO BEDSIDE MANNER). I was also having TMS digestive issues and had a colonoscopy done which found a precancerous polyp which perplexed the doctor since I was only 26, he wanted to get an endoscopy (with no explanation why) but I cannot afford it which just scared me more. I have kept a lot of resentment and anger against the many doctors that have failed to help me while charging an arm and a leg, this has been masked by the massive amounts of fear and hopelessness I had that I would never get better or to hold future children which devastated me. Since finding out about and being diagnosed with TMS my pain has reduced significantly and I am restoring my life! I have never had a more positive happy outlook on life and cannot wait to take on the world and get in touch with my emotions!

Richsimm22 likes this.
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome aboard rxstevens. You're at the right place with the right thought line. You will do fine.
    Bless you