1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 10 Develop Your Story

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by deny, Mar 9, 2021.

1. deny

deny Peer Supporter

I haven't had a Aha moment yet! Can someone bring any tips? :)

Question To Ponder
    Think of a person in your life from whom you hide your emotions. What is preventing you from telling this person how you feel? If you feel comfortable sharing, then post your response in a thread in our Structured Program forum. We would love to hear from you.

- I think of my ex bestfriend. we're still friends but I hide my emotions because last time she and another great friend to didn't believe me when I first got sick because I didn't look sick. I hide my emotions from them because of that. I hide it even now because I want to be understood and believed and not speak about problems all the time.

Does this make any sense?