1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Desperate.... what is this Pain ? Any TMS therapists in India?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by IndiMarshall, Jun 24, 2015.

1. IndiMarshall

IndiMarshall Well known member

Hi,

I am 30 yr old male.
    Does any of you know if there are any TMS therapists available in India or are there any Indian users whom I can speak to who had TMS. (My frnd who introduced me to TMS is on holiday, so I couldnt contact him) or can I do a Session with TMS therapist on skype?
    I am in a pretty bad shape for past 4 months now. I wish I could explain my whole situation better as I am in lot of pain while I am in front of my computer right now to type.

My back issues started in 2006. I feel the tigger is lifting weights in gym in 2005 specially one particular day. I had an op in 2008 for L5-S1 after which it took nearly long time to get better.

At the moment
    I have a disc herniation at L5-s1 and L4-L5 both touching the thecal sac. No nerve Impingement
    Now my actual question is if my pain is on the left it goes down my leg.
    If my pain is on the right it is exactly at the position I mentioned in the pic below (in black color) . If the pain is in the right It is nearly impossible for me to sleep with out screaming aloud while I turn to left or right. The pain doesnt go down the leg if the pain is in right.

The pain will be either on left or right. Not on the both sides at same time. with in a matter of few mins.. the symptoms shift so easily to right or left. I would like to know what is happening with my back.
    I started reading Healing back pain by john e sarno and my pain has vanished in just 4 days .. the relief was for couple of days and it was up and down after that. During that period my pain is on the left. Now after some work at computer my pain shifted to right.I am on 10th day of SEP.

After having gone through the TMS.. I fit the perfect bill of all the characteristics. I suit so perfectly.
    I have all the symptoms of gastro issues like IBS which is much closer to peptic ulcer. Mild cervical spondylitis and pain in upper back.
    My worry is what is happening to me when my pain shifts to right ? Its nearly crippling me. I cant walk straight nor turn to one side in bed without screaming so loud at the pitch of my voice. What is that part name called which is in black, Google didnt give me any answers.

Please can someone throw some shed on this. I am really desperate to know. All the docs I met. Allopaty, Homeopath, Ayuvedic and PT all said it a minor issue but I am in severe pain specially when the pain in right. I had been to all treatments but in vain. As said I responded well to TMS with in first 4 days but after that I tried to sit down at desk and the pain moves to right and its down hill and its near impossible to not to concentrate on structural aspects.

This is how my MRI stands -
    central disc protrusion at L4/L5 WITH indentation over the thecal sac.
    Disc bulge at L5/S1 with indentation over the Thecal sac.

[​IMG]
    http://i60.tinypic.com/30kwupk.jpg

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
    Kathleen likes this.
  2. IndiMarshall

IndiMarshall Well known member

Hi .. Need help in understanding the pain on right. When pain is on right it's so severe that I am not able to walk. The pain never went down the leg. When I turn in bed it's like a electric shock. Unable to walk straight. I am limping.