1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day6 ... What if you feel you are very aware of upset and anger?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by nelle, Aug 14, 2016.

1. nelle

nelle Peer Supporter

Something im trying to understand is , how is journaling and looking at past events going to free you of symptoms . ? I understand how this could work if you have not paid attention to your emotions and are unaware of lots of issues and how you have felt about them . But how dose this help when your very aware and have been for a long time about things that have caused emotional pain and the how that has made you feel . ? Also in the book The mind body prescription it sais that you dont have to change your situation or alter what has made you emotionally hurt , you just have to be aware of it ( my words ) . I also don't understand how just being aware is enough if your situational problems in life continue.

Any ideas ?

Nelle
    Im not closed to the journaling , i have committed to the program but my thoughts are the above .

juderocketqueen likes this.
  2. Alex1991

Alex1991 New Member

Hi Nelle, I have also so many questions too and i hope to find a solution. if you want we can share stories in Facebook mine is Alex Ilyaev

3. nelle

nelle Peer Supporter

Hi Alex , on this site if you click on a member there profile comes up and you can see that there is a private message function there . I havent used it yet but you could give it a go .

Nellle