1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day3 question to ponder

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by adria, Dec 17, 2015.

1. adria

adria Peer Supporter

The last time I did some physical activity was 2 days ago. I was a little apprehensive during the 15 minutes of Zumba that I did. But sweating and feeling my heart pump for sometimg other than anxiety was great. Still though I did worry about the movements and worried about feeling pain. Which I did from time to time but u kept doing it. I was surprised not to feel any pain later in the day or even the next day. Still need to chill out when it comes to the pain. It's still on my mind a lot. Gonna try to adopt Dr Shector's quote. "Worry perpetuates pain, positivity enables healing". Not body healing but soul healing.

Adria

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Adria. Welcome to the TMS healing community and the SEprogram. It's great that you are exercising, but try not to think about any pain.
    Steve Ozanich is the champion for exercising and ignoring pain, in his book THE GREAT PAIN DECEPTION. He kept playing golf despite his pain
    and healed, together with discovering his TMS anger which was because a doctor botched follow-up to his wife's operation and nearly killed her.

The combination of exercise and TMS belief will heal you. Happy holidays!

I like Dr. Schecter's quote and also this mantra of my own: "The best is yet to come!"