1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Maria579, May 29, 2013.

1. Maria579

Maria579 New Member

I have suffered chronic, debilitating chest wall & sternum pain for 10+ years. I've gotten lots of medical care, and ruled out cardiac or lung issues, but the pain is getting worse. I cannot go on like this and am trying everything to get better. The 20/20 video was amazing. I'm happy for those people. I wish I could believe in this for me! it would be a dream just to live my life normally and not have it revolve around fluctuating pain levels. I figure, if nothing else, I'll learn something new.

2. gailnyc

gailnyc Well known member

Welcome, Maria. I wish you much healing on your journey.

3. Japanchick

Japanchick New Member

Maria, I'm pretty new to this issue and to this site. My issues have almost vanished, even though I was skeptical at first! Please try to have faith and I think you will see an improvement! Good luck.

4. Stella

Stella Well known member

Maria, have you read one of Dr. Sarno's books?