1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day "whatever" :) I'm doing gooood

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by MisterWoo, Mar 2, 2022.

1. MisterWoo

MisterWoo New Member

Hi guys

I just wanted to say thank you and: "Progress is proof."
    These words kept me going.
    I'm off the meds after one year of being sluggish and tired!!!! I got my brain back and I sorted my life out, started lifting and riding the indoor bike again. I'm walking a lot and just do stuff that feels good. I am so thankful for the videos and posts here.
    I know it will get even better. Every time I feel pain or anything else the first thing I do is to think what I felt the last few hours or days. Most of the time I'm just busy as f?!* and care too much about things around me. So I'll read some things I like or just turn off the mobile phone and listen to music or whatever. Most important, I don't give the pain any room or space to act.

Progress is proof.

Next up: Surfing and hiking

I hope my words can encourage some people the same way some posts did that for me!

Keep going, it's worth it!

Nanny Ogg, ssxl4000 and Camarogirl like this.
  2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

This is awesome! Congratulations!

MisterWoo likes this.
  3. MisterWoo

MisterWoo New Member

Update!
    Once again, I promised I would post updates in case anyone looks for help and for encouraging words.
    I had a long flight to the US, played Basketball. I'm back lifting heavy stuff that 'stresses' my back. Everything works.
    Progress is proof.
    I am so thankful for this site and some of the posts I found here. I still have to make time for myself and take a look how I feel and what my mind needs. But that never is a bad thing, isn't it ;)

Hope you all have a great one!

Sterling likes this.