1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

day one...

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by time to change, Apr 28, 2018.

1. time to change

time to change Newcomer

today my husband and i are starting the program. I have had off and in debilitating back pain for years. started when i was in high school. sciatica, muscle spasms so bad i'd end up in urgent care for shots. recently i had an episode of pain start that has literally taken 7 months of my life. it has made me depressed, ive lost a considerable amount of weight, and i'm honestly just not enjoying life like i used to. i play with my kids less and sit more, which makes the TMS worse. im ready to break the cycle and live a better, more full life without back pain! my husband found this book online and bought it for me. i was pissed. i thought he didnt believe me that i was in pain, but of course he was jsut trying to help. well, he was on to something! and since has realized he has tms pain as well. both of us have been to doctors, chiropractors, and i feel like i was heading down the road ro surgery and i was actually starting to accept it! not anymroe! making positive changes and living life to the fullest

KevinB and Tennis Tom like this.