1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day one

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Irish Lass, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Irish Lass

Irish Lass New Member

I read John Sarno' s book 6 years ago when I had tendinitis and frozen shoulder in my left shoulder. I struggled then to apply his principles and did not fully accept that it was not a physical issue. I continued to have massage and eventually the frozen shoulder resolved. However the pain went to other area of my body. Most recently my right shoulder, wrist, arm and elbow are freezing up and painful. I recently read a book called Feelings Buried Alive Never Die and it inspired me to revisit Dr. Sarno' s work and to do this program. I believe 100 per cent that my pain and health issues are psycho- emotional in nature and I am giving myself the gift of patience, trust and commitment in myself and this program. I have already noticed a difference and look forward to re wiring my neuronet pathways further and discovering/ releasing more suppressed emotion. I am grateful for this resource!

JoeHealingTms likes this.
  2. JoeHealingTms

JoeHealingTms Peer Supporter

Welcome. As with any condition, you should always throughly get a check up of your symptoms with a medical doctor or a TMS doctor to discard structural or other anomalies. If you have already done this to the full extend of getting more than one medical opinion and testing you should get results with the program if it is really TMS. Good luck in your road towards healing.

3. Irish Lass

Irish Lass New Member

Thank you!