1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day one

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Jimnat7, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Jimnat7

Jimnat7 Peer Supporter

I am very excited to start this program. I have been through Sarno's program before and it was very helpful for my back pain. Now I have numbness and other neurological symptoms and the MD'S have no idea what it is from. I am beginning to think that neuropathy for many people is TMS. Just by starting this program my numbness is less. I think my mind came up with something to really terrify me since I know that back neck and other pains are TMS. It decided to give me neurological problems. I played basketball last night and beat people half my age which got me thinking how can someone with serious neuro stuff do this, and after the game my numbness was less, not more. Thank you, John Sarno for what you did 30 years ago and what you are helping me to do now.

MindBodyPT likes this.
  2. MindBodyPT

MindBodyPT Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome to the forums! I fully agree, I also think a lot of kinds of neuropathy without an obvious physical cause are definitely TMS. Glad you were able to recognize yours as such and find Sarno.