1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 8 Day 8

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Queenie, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Queenie

Queenie New Member

Hi folks,

It seems a bit soon to be leaving another post, as I don't have much to report. I am unlikely to be one those lucky people who make rapid progress just by reading the books. I've known that chronic tension is at the root of my health problems for some time, even before reading Dr Sarno - I came across this idea on an EFT website (www.intuitivementoring.com), run by Rue Hass, who works with Nancy Selfridge, who cured herself using the TMS approach... So I had some of the ideas but hadn't realised how they all link up. I've done journaling before many times, plus group and one-to-one therapy, Reiki, EFT, meditation, affirmations and assorted other things for many years, and still feel like total crap all day, most days. I suspect that this is going to take a while... Thanks everyone who's posted about it taking them a long time too. That's very encouraging!

Best wishes to you all,

Q.

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I have the same credentials Queenie and still
    didn't know why I was in pain and having anxiety issues.

Something happened different when I added Sarno to those powerful tools though.
    I finally understood how to really work all of them simultaneously- in harmony or conjunction.

I knew that the combined efforts and understanding of the tms healing would do the job.
    See we get to the root of the symptom's , then we learn how to heal from there.

It was a great thing knowing all id studied and loved had finally came to fruition-
    Thanks