1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 8

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Josh Howard, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Josh Howard

Josh Howard New Member

Going through this program has been a tremendous help. The people that I have connected with, and the similar stories we have shared have made the program both beneficial and rewarding.

Having read Dr. Sarno's book about a year ago was an eye-opener and I related with today's reading that a piece of me was on every single page. Recently I began to struggle again with pain and the program has taken my recovery to the next level.

Although there is more work to do with the actual pain (which is much, much better) I have felt my anxiety level raise a little over the last couple of day. This could have to do with an upcoming travel, but I am trying to apply the same principals towards that anxiety and have increased meditation and am reminding myself that not everything needs to be perfect or that I do not have to go about it myself. I still feel like I'm wound up tightly, both emotionally and mentally.

Again this forum is extremely helpful and I look forward to each and every day, especially reading the success stories.