1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 8

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by cbecker79, Apr 20, 2019.

1. cbecker79

cbecker79 Newcomer

Thought I would post about my experience being on day 8. A couple things I've come to realize...
    1. I'm really obsessive. My wife has always mentioned it to be and considers it be a really good trait, but also can be overdone..
    2. I'm really hard on myself and I feel that is driving a lot negativity that is manifesting as pain.
    3. I feel like I'm recognizing other times in my life where I had other symptoms, fatigue , general anxiety and mysterious pains. The difference with those and my current pain is how long it has lasted. The other times it seemed to go away after a month or less. This time it has stuck around for 18 months. I take this as a sign that I needed to finally deal with these issues with myself..

I've had some days in this past week that were much much better than I've had in awhile, but also a couple of bad ones. Trying hard not to think about it when it's not really there, but it's really hard.