1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 8

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by David25, Apr 15, 2017.

1. David25

David25 Newcomer

Although having missed a couple of days of the education program in the last week, due to a busy schedule, I'd say that overall there is a general improvement in my symptoms. In the first few days especially I noticed a huge improvement to the point where I wasn't feeling too much of the familiar pain. The last few days has seen a reccurrence of some of my symptoms. I have just started a new job so it seems apparent that this recent aggravation is largely due to that. While it is still as up and down process I can safely say that my symptoms tend to get worse depending on my stress levels. Sometimes it can be easy to forget the cause of the symptoms but generally speaking I haven't been restricted in any of my normal activities. I am simply aware of the pain as opposed to being restricted, a step in the right direction.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, David 25. A new job can cause a lot of stress. There may be other things, repressed emotions, but for now your pain may just be from the new job. Give yourself time to adjust to the work and not worry about it or pressure yourself. It's good that you have not been restricted in your normal activities. Consider yourself blessed in that. Look for new friends at work. Be open to that.