1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 8 - Triggers

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by lbright85, Apr 15, 2016.

1. lbright85

lbright85 Newcomer

Week one is complete and down!

Day 7...I took it off. Very proud, cause personality wise, I just want to gun-ho it. But I didn't research or anything. Just meditated and tapped.

Since starting this last week, I have unfortunately become ill with both the stomach flu and now a relentless cold.

I'm grateful for it though.

I'm letting go and releasing a lot of negativity and stress that has built up in my system and body over the last two years. I haven't allowed myself to slow down at all. I haven't allowed my body to rest. My motto was "just power through it. You can't afford to slow down."

Now that I am, my body is purging so rapidly.

I figured out 2 of my triggers this morning. The pain surged in my ear and the left side of my head. Clear as day, real as anything. Recognizing that this particular stress, combined with an emotional response about it was so eye opening.

Happy Friday and forge on TMSer's!

Lauren