1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 8: Pain Back ---Back Pain---Pain Back

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by lexylucy, Mar 29, 2015.

1. lexylucy

lexylucy Well known member

Day 8.

My pain is back. I have lower back pain and pain in my left hip/sacrum. I hate it and wish it would go away and leave me alone.

"I'm trying to help you" it says.

I realize it is trying to protect me from dating again. I started dating again this week. Went 2 new dates...and one second date. It was a lot for one week. I also had jury duty this week, and so had to work extra hours, and I finished an art project I have been working on for a long time. Oh god, what a big week. No WONDER my pain is back :) Makes sense. I think I need to rest....aaaaaaahhhhhh

Thanks TMS!

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, lexylucy. Yes, no wonder you had back pain, with all that going on.

Maybe just date once a week. It's easier to decide who you like best.

You have a good handle on TMS so keep with the SEP.

Are you journaling to discover any repressed emotions? That's a big help toward healing.

lexylucy likes this.