1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 8 - I'm not sure (chronic nausea)

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by fluffymugnaini, Sep 10, 2018.

1. fluffymugnaini

fluffymugnaini New Member

I've done a week of the program and... I'm not sure. I started it really confident that this was it. And as the days go on I'm starting to doubt myself. For me, my TMS is mainly in my upper stomach with nausea. Other symptoms are weakness in my limbs, tiredness, brain fog. Also, at night if the nausea hits I don't sleep, so sporadic sleeping is added to the issues. I want to believe so much that this is it, but I just haven't seen much difference (or, any) in this week. I guess the problem is that I feel queasy all the time. Yes, it gets worse sometimes, but I can't really link those times to something emotional. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't. But don't we all have daily stresses that could trigger pain everyday? Often I'm like 'it could have been that phonecall or because I thought about this or because I ate that or I did that.' It almost makes me crazy trying to pinpoint what has caused the sickness. I'm going to keep going because what other choice do I have? Anyone else got/had one week in doubts? Would love to hear from someone else whose main symptom is nausea as I feel quite alone there, but obviously any advice is most welcome.x