1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

day 7

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by DieMond128, May 25, 2018.

1. DieMond128

DieMond128 New Member

I spent my first week reading and writing and meditating. I noticed small changes at first. Had a major confrontation with my main stressor and managed to remain calm and my back and leg pain became manageable for the first time in months. Three days of hope. Then I wrote in my journal last night the pain poked it's head into my original pain site which hadn't been an issue for over a month. I panicked and the pain is full blown again. Day 7 I'm struggling to stay confident, to resist the fear, and keep the hope alive.

2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Keep going. You are on the right path. However, the path of TMS healing is not a linear, straight line progression for most of us. It can sometimes be 2 steps forward, then one step back, with a few zig zags thrown in. It's an interesting journey of self-discovery. Be patient and persistent. Stay curious.

westb and DieMond128 like this.