1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 7, I want it to happen

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Jackson1956, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Jackson1956

Jackson1956 Newcomer

I’m day 7, the learning has been tremendous & feeling empowered at times. I fit TMS to a T. Lots of different pains different places. The only thing that concerns me is the nerve pain in legs, I’ve been diagnosed with Stenosis. Knowing I have that, at times brings moments of questing TMS, especially when I have an increase of symptoms

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Jackson, and welcome. Your brain is going to fight back against this work, so when "you" are questioning the validity of TMS, think of that as your primitive fearful brain, trying its best to make you doubt so that you remain fearful and always on the alert for danger. You have to convince it (and yourself) that you are NOT in danger, you're perfectly safe, and it's okay for you to experience your "dangerous" negative emotions.