1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 7 Day 7 - a day off! Yay!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by debbi1955, May 12, 2014.

1. debbi1955

debbi1955 Peer Supporter

Since discovering TMS early last week, I have been reading, posting, journaling, etc. etc. with great enthusiasm. Until today. I woke up and started my work week, and felt cranky about having to do TMS work today. I thought about putting it off, doing day 7 on calendar day 8, but then I decided I had better get out here and do something or I might find myself sliding and I don't want my symptoms to come back. I had read of the dangers of letting yourself coast when things get better.

Day 7 is a day off! Yay! I feel so happy with myself for going to the website with the intent of doing my work, and also very happy to find there is no work to do today. That alone reduced my crankiness!

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

You did well, in time your crankiness will take a side seat to mindfulness and relaxation. You know when to walk away and you know when to hold on strong. You have a winning attitude Debbie. Thanks for being a part of the community. Your enthusiasm is Awesome.

3. kindlethelight

kindlethelight Peer Supporter

Thank you Debbie. I am so inspired by you showing up even in your crankiness. Right now, I am in the honeymoon period but this is an inspiration for me for future cranky days! To show up regardless. :)

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.