1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 6

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Cat Lady 13, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Cat Lady 13

Cat Lady 13 New Member

I am not sure how to respond to the existing thread for this day in the program but I wanted to say that this whole concept of fear is resonating with me as nothing before ever has. I suffered emotional trauma and witnessed child abuse on one occasion and I know I developed a continuing sense of fear. I am insecure about many things which is fear. I hate confrontation which is fear. I have a hard time meeting new people in larger social settings because I don't know if I will fit on. All fear fear fear! How could I know any other way of being based on how I had to live in constant fear as a child?

Thank you Alan for those postings. As I talk to my fear of physical pain every day I am learning it has less power over me.