1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 6 Meditation

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by DeweyHealing, Sep 16, 2020.

1. DeweyHealing

DeweyHealing Newcomer

The meeitwtion felt great immediately after Journaling straight for 30 minutes. This song on my Spotify Playlist called autumn forest by park leal came on and the sun beamed on me (I was outside by a park shooting hoops before hand) and after the meditation i lind of looked into the sky and thanked god for the sign of healing (sun shining) and prayed to my past ancestors and relatives to bring on the healing. As i meditated, i visualized about ny self acculization board i created and manifested 1. Healing 2. New job 3. New girlfriend 4. New apartment 5. Two dogs (one named cujo cuz im a huge fan of Steven king) 6. Publishing novels (myself sitting at a book signing) 7. New car 8. 2 children (daughter named aspen pearl, not sure of other name yet) 9. Traveling more often 10. Changing the world by helping others overcome tms and giving lectures on my success story). I know that the law of attraction is very real and if you continue to hardwire it in your brain it will happen. All of those things listed above are very doable and when your healed and have passion and a hard work ethic anything in this world is impossible.

Who wants to jump on zoom calls each week to discuss emotions, goals/aspirations and progress within this porgiam?

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi DeweyHealing,

Thanks for sharing the wonderful, empowering meditation!
    I think this is a strong foundation for your healing!

I want to suggest that if you want to connect with zoom and discuss the program, I think that is a great idea. I hope you might make a separate post to make this invitation, with a title to catch interest. I think you'll have more response this way.

Andy

DeweyHealing likes this.
  3. DeweyHealing

DeweyHealing Newcomer

Appreciate your reply---you mentioned you did SEP and tms recovery program. Was that the 21 days one? Ill take your suggestion as well!