1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 6 Meditation

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by jorgem12, Dec 8, 2019.

1. jorgem12

jorgem12 Peer Supporter

After you meditate take a few minutes a make a forum post on how it went. Did you have trouble meditating? Do you have any questions regarding how to do it? More importantly how did meditating make you feel?

The body relaxation meditation was pleasant. I noticed some parts of my body were tensing up again after I had relaxed them usually when I started paying attention to a different area. Areas like the trapezius muscles, neck muscles, and some face muscles. This was a good practice because it reminds me that some areas can tense up when we are unaware and stressed.