1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S. (New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 6, I see why I resist

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Cactusflower, Mar 8, 2022.

1. Cactusflower

Cactusflower Beloved Grand Eagle

I have tried the SEP before, it is amazing in content but overwhelming at times.
    A day’s exercise can lead you to several videos, or another Wiki page with a lot to listen too, plus more activities.
    I just spent over an hour today reading and listening without journaling, and there is a LOT to take in.
    I think my past attempts I wanted this to be “easier” and faster. Today I decided to just divide things up! I still have more to read and listen to before journaling. I can do more later or tomorrow and it’s Ok!

2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

Yes! Please do take your time. I did the program in about 50 days, and looking back, I think I went too quick. There were times when I felt it was becoming a chore to rush through, which you definitely want to avoid. Keep up the good work!

Cactusflower likes this.