1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 5 Day 5

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by browndogisinthehouse, Mar 21, 2016.

1. browndogisinthehouse

browndogisinthehouse Peer Supporter

Think of some activities you really enjoy doing. If you could do one of these activities without feeling stressed out, without having anxiety, and without worrying about your family, kids, job, etc. how would that feel? Why do you not do this activity more often? What steps could you take to do this activity stress free and without worrying about other things? Do this activity this week.

I like exercising, watching stand-up comedy and similar comedy shows especially of the late nineteen nineties and early 2000. I also like to hang out with some of my friends with similar sense of humour. I also love to volunteer and especially teach kids maths and science s

For exercise, I'm not sure what level of exercise to do is stop I can't just start lifting weights in the gym because that may cause real structural issues. So I'm persisting with physiotherapy exercises which are essentially the same but lighter with theraband. I'm watching whatever comedy shows are available on YouTube especially Conan o Brien. I have to find a way to visit friends because they live very far away and it cost me a lot of money to travel so I will look at car pooling this week. I just started a conversation with some friends in US to see if I can teach their kids online. I'm not sure if I will be able to do this activity this week. My goal is to find a way to carpool so that I can visit my friends this week

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Good luck finding some carpool people. That would get you mobile so you can visit friends.

What I've noticed for years now is, family and friends want me to visit them, but they don't want to get off their butts and visit me.

I hope you are successful teaching kids English online. Be slow and easy with it for starters.