1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 5 - Better?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by justgreene, Apr 27, 2019.

1. justgreene

justgreene Newcomer

I am now on day 5 and keeping up with the program. That is actually pretty good for me as I am not one to stick with a regimented program. I think it means I really want to rid myself of this pain.

Anyway, I actually had a good day today. I went to the gym and did some leg workout and ran/walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes. I would think my pain would hinder me at the gym but I was fine. Is that a TMS thing?

Once home, I didn't really do much as it is crappy weather here today...in April. I sat around playing a game with the family. But I was almost pain free for the whole day/evening. I felt small slight twinges but nothing like I usually deal with. Is it because I had no stress today? Not sure but I'll take it.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

I am happy for you that you're seeing results.

Andy B

3. justgreene

justgreene Newcomer

Thanks. But I take it back. I am still having sciatic issues. It seems to go away on the weekends and return once I start work again on Monday. I also did leg workout and my legs are sore and stiff.