1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 5. Activities I really enjoy to do

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Sashula, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Sashula

Sashula New Member

Think of some activities you really enjoy doing. If you could do one of these activities without feeling stressed out, without having anxiety, and without worrying about your family, kids, job, etc. how would that feel?

My painting makes me feel relaxed, calm and happy. I really enjoy the moment when I am along and create something. Usually it happened at night, when kids are in bed. It is such a precious time of being alone, listen silent and be myself.

I am very good with a portrait drawing. My portraits are so realistic like a photograph. Also, I like to draw an illustration with a lot of details. When I focus on painting or drawing, I don’t care about time. I can literally stay whole night without sleep and feel so much satisfied after that.

Why do you not do this activity more often? I have not painted any single peace since last October. I studied and It was my priority number one at that time.

What steps could you take to do this activity stress free and without worrying about other things?
    Find a right time for that. The weekend is perfect. Today I will work on illustration I’ve started a couple years ago.

jaumeb likes this.