1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 44 (Bonus Day 2) Anger rant

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Hedger, Feb 23, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Hedger

Hedger Well known member

The fucking month we have had... I have been doing so well TMS wise so I have been keeping it together anyway, but now I´m loosing my shit

We got confirmed Covid a second time in the family (11 months since last time, surely a mutation now), and its not just taking turns being sick, its the fucking restriction on people in the family who are actually healthy. And can't fucking see anyone or get babysitter or anything help because its like you are the plague if someone near you is sick...

Been trying to focus on remote work, TMS work and family, but now I have been coughing through several nights in a row and I am so sleep deprived - and back pain came back with his. I'm fucking furious!!! Fucking virus and the social isolation it brings. And no fucking sleep due to the cough.... GAAAH!!!!!

I want to draw up a virus on a paper with its spike proteins and shit, place it on a boxing bag and beat the shit out of it for an hour... or more.

Then I want to sleep for a week.

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Hedger,

I am sorry about the Covid, second round for your family. I would be very frustrated and stressed out, and deeply enraged too. I get enraged dealing with all the issues around trying to avoid it! Let alone going through it the way you have and are...

If I could make one suggestion, you might really understand the back pain as a stress reaction. Normal, natural, perhaps not a lot you can "fix" about it in the moment. Just TMS.

If I could make another suggestion, use these guidelines for treatment. I am not a physician, but these guys are ;)

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...LCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

Really really hoping things turn around soon!

Andy

3. Hedger

Hedger Well known member

Thanks Andy!

We are not really worried about any dangerous outcomes from this now, It´s milder than it was the first time for all of us. So the immune system learned something. Just resting at home like last time.

I´m already feeling better health wise, its just the lack of sleep making me so angry/irritated. And lack of fun stuff in our lives too due to this... Coughing is also getting better, seeing light in the tunnel. Still had to rage rant about it! Felt good

birdsetfree likes this.
  4. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

I think this is huge. I can relate. Dr. Sarno suggested that we need to add more to the relaxation and ease/fun side of the ledger... Hoping you do so soon.