1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 42

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Jimnat7, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Jimnat7

Jimnat7 Peer Supporter

Finished the program and I am 50% improved. There are good days and bad days. I think the key variable is that on good days I believe that my symptoms are from tms. On bad days I feel that I have peripheral neuropathy from some nepharious source. Once I can be 100% sure I will be cured. I realized that I have the 3 key ingredients for tms- the personality, the history and the current stressors. I think I will just move on with life, think positive and this will eventually go away. Good luck to everyone. I will visit this site frequently but not too frequently. God bless and help everyone on this site. Think positive always and you'll get where you need to be.

JBG1963 and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. TheWayBackUp

TheWayBackUp Peer Supporter

Congrats on finishing the program! I finished just before you. I also feel about 50% better. I'm very happy with that and will continue to do TMS principles especially journaling. I wish you the best on your journey moving forward!