1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 42 last day

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Ithantech, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Ithantech

Ithantech Peer Supporter

It has taken me a couple weeks to finish week six. That is a compliment because I have wanted to stay in the program as long as possible. Again, in a good way.

How am i different after 42 days of the SEP? I now see whole new dimension of walking through life. Allowing emotions to be felt, acknowledging the inner child, thinking psychologically, managing the rage-soothe ratio, living with more joy, making space for having fun and doing new things, oh yes, and living a physically active lifestyle without pain!

Thank you to those who put this program together. I felt so in tune with the progression of topics. And the links to the videos, articles, postings, etc, are a treasure. And thanks to the fellow travellers --- those who are newbies and the who are grand eagles.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    esmetutu and plum like this.
  2. laugiss

laugiss New Member

Que bien que ya no tengas dolor. Es maravilloso poder disfrutar cada día. Yo soy nueva en esta página llevo más de 5 años con dolor crónico en mi cuerpo.. despues de pasar por tantos medicos sin solucion . acepto q tengo tms. y tengo fe q este programa eliminara de mi vida esta Fibromialgia q se llevó los mejores años de mi vida.